Thursday, March 21, 2019

Final Peer Feeback


The person doing the peer evaluation told me id done everything apart from a post explaining the purpose of my blog. However today on the 21st of March 2019 I have added a post explaining the purpose of my blog so I am fully updated.



WWW : I have included research into other blogs. I have discussed health and safety issues. I have shown a wide range of media. I have explained in each post how all different  media has been uploaded to my blog. I have created a post confirming that everything required for my blog project has been fully completed.



EBI : I need to explain the purpose of the blog in detail. (I have added a new post explaining the purpose of m blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Peer Feeback

The person doing the peer evaluation told me id done everything apart from a post explaining the purpose of my blog. However today on the...