Final Blog Post
I have completed everything required.
I have explained the purpose of my blog. (To work in lots of different media and show different types of inactivity)
What has been included in my blog.
- Digital Graphics
- Embedded Video
- Embedded Audio
- Animated Gifs
- Photography
- Video
I have explained how each post was made.
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Peer Feeback
The person doing the peer evaluation told me id done everything apart from a post explaining the purpose of my blog. However today on the...
-
Hello Whovians! If you like Doctor Who then THIS is the place to be. In this Blog I will cover everything you need to know about Doctor Who ...
-
Embed Code Plays: 9 5.0/5.0 | Developer: exaltedguy | www.facebook.com/exaltedguy/ Copy and paste the code below to embed this game...
-
Ewan's Blog - https://imadethisblogformyinteractivemedia.blogspot.com/ The Layout is on point. Images are not to big and not to smal...
No comments:
Post a Comment